Kiki & The Cosmic Egg / Guided Visualization

 

OK...I live in California...not native...so not native...and therefore I have seen this stuff up close...even dabbled at the fringes but I had absolutely no fucking clue whether this was a sincere arrow of truth or some crooked hipster pastiche with a red rubber sucker on one end. Kinda glad to find that on closer examination this is actually completely humourless and irony free...cos..you know what...the 33 minutes 33 seconds does slowly accrete some tincture of wonder in its cycles within cycles of cotton wool synths and later interlocking chimes. The opening gambit from the liner notes only make me love it more "The inpsiration for this tape came during a session given by reiki master Turita Madireddi in which faeries began to appear...from there I was directed to meditate and meet with them." Got through my filter as though I had been hypnotised....wait a minute...

/>  

No comments: