Jay T Yamamoto / Lo-Fi

I like what this label Cassette Art Classics does. I am really glad it exists. I occasionally listen to the stuff they drop and generally listen. When I do, it is just once in BGM mode while doing something else. I admire people who can attend to it properly and attend to its preservation...I think. I guess they are all boys-men doing this and buying this. Jay T Yamamoto is the right side of alright, the pick of the releases I've heard so far on CAC. It is easy to process and file away and I am not sure it contains a single surprise if you know this terrain but there are cool things along the way and it is pretty eventful. Side B when the dogs and high choirs come in is the best bit. I wonder if I am the only person in the world to review it. I will come back to CAC for more and won't know why exactly but the covers and the world they are part of are worth a look. 

No comments: